Thursday, September 16, 2010

Victoria Beckham Throws Me A Bone

In the last little while all the pictures I’ve gotten of Victoria Beckham have involved her walking out the door of her hotel. So boring, especially considering that her awesome implants, may they rest in peace, have been dead and gone for over a year now. The good news is that this time she decided she’d throw me a bone and wear a nice little pair of stylish denim short shorts. I’m not sure if it threw me a bone, but I’d say it’s at least a chub. Enjoy.
   
Victoria Beckham PicturesVictoria Beckham PicturesVictoria Beckham Pictures
Victoria Beckham PicturesVictoria Beckham PicturesVictoria Beckham Pictures
Victoria Beckham PicturesVictoria Beckham Pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails