Thursday, May 27, 2010

Britney Spears Is Getting Sloppy


I thought that when Britney Spears‘ dad decided to get a court order or some crap like that to force the popstar to wear a bra when she left the house she had finally sorted out her boob situation. Apparently I was mistaken because here she is looking a little sloppy while she refuels with a foot long. That sounded dirty, but you know what I mean. Anyhow, I actually like sloppy breasts, that’s why I normally hit the clubs around last call and clean up some of the mess. It’s not pretty, but it’s effective.
Britney Spears PicturesBritney Spears PicturesBritney Spears Pictures
Britney Spears PicturesBritney Spears PicturesBritney Spears Pictures
Britney Spears PicturesBritney Spears PicturesBritney Spears Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails